MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol has reopened the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, which was closed to all traffic for several hours on Wednesday due to high winds.
Wind speeds were averaging 40 miles per hour when the bridge was closed, with gusts reaching 43 mph.
No further details were provided.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Hernando County school monitor arrested on sex charge
- 3 more arrests made in deadly Manchester concert bombing
- MUGSHOTS: 39 arrested in Polk Co. child predator and prostitution bust
- Super Bowl LV moved from LA to Tampa
- Polk County native Chris Blue is ‘The Voice’
- Hackers may have names of thousands of Florida gun owners