(WFLA) — A Tampa Bay area CrossFit team has qualified for the regional CrossFit championship game.
They will be competing against teams from all around Florida and Georgia.
The top five teams from the regional competition will move on to the CrossFit Games.
Tampa team member Brittany Mack said less than 0.1 percent of CrossFit athletes make it to the CrossFit Games.
Watch the segment below! Click to learn more about the 2017 Reebok CrossFit Games.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Consumer Reports ranks safest, most affordable sunscreens
- Taylor Swift sent thoughtful note, flowers to UCF college grad
- Ring bought at garage sale now worth $456K
- Safari exploration at Busch Gardens for National Endangered Species Day
- Chick-fil-A introduces first seasonal sandwich in Tampa Bay
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.