ST. LOUIS, Mo. (CNN) – The St. Louis Zoo is celebrating a special birth.
Moyo is a rare, black rhino cub born Wednesday.
He is only the second such rhino born at the zoo in the last 26 years.
The little guy and mom are currently behind the scenes.
Caretakers said the pair are bonding and doing well. It’s unclear when Moyo will make his public debut.
Black rhinos are critically endangered. There are believed to be only about 5,000 left.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Diverging Diamond opens in Sarasota
- Florida woman trapped inside CVS trying to buy birthday card
- Fire destroys 4 cars in Pasco County, lightning to blame
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Dad and step-mom arrested after 5-year-old shows up drunk at hospital
- High society: Pippa Middleton marries at almost-royal event
- Huge cuts to food stamps part of Trump’s budget proposal