PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas Park police patrol units responded to a call for a suspicious device at a home on Tuesday.
It was removed from the home for destruction after it was determined not to be a threat. It was believed to have been left behind by a previous tenant of the home.
The round was found in a storage space between the inside air handler unit and a wall.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- MUGSHOTS: 39 arrested in Polk Co. child predator and prostitution bust
- James Bond actor Sir Roger Moore dead at 89
- Islamic State group says member carried out Manchester concert attack that killed 22
- Hackers may have names of thousands of Florida gun owners
- Hillsborough sheriff seeks help finding missing, endangered woman with gun
- Florida woman trapped inside CVS trying to buy birthday card