PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Lightning is being blamed for a vehicle fire in Pasco County.
Pasco County Fire Rescue crews responded to a fire at Reliance Auto at 3:18 Monday morning. Reliance Auto is located just off the Highway 98 bypass.
Fire officials told News Channel 8 there’s surveillance video of a lightning strike touching down and igniting a vehicle on fire. Four cars were destroyed in the back area of the property.
The shop repairs cars. The vehicles destroyed were wrecked cars.
There was no damage to the building.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Dad and step-mom arrested after 5-year-old shows up drunk at hospital
- Police identify Tampa double homicide victims
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Florida chemistry teacher accused of having sex with student in car
- More than 100 tons of hot dogs recalled over possible metal contamination
- High society: Pippa Middleton marries at almost-royal event