(WFLA) — Chick-fil-A doesn’t alter its menu often, but as we look toward summer, it’s introducing its first seasonal sandwich.
The smokehouse barbecue bacon chicken sandwich is trending all over social media.
The smokehouse barbecue bacon sandwich features grilled chicken, bacon coated with a brown sugar pepper blend, colby-jack cheese, lettuce and smokehouse barbecue sauce on a Hawaiian-style bun.
It’s available nationwide beginning today through August 19th.
The restaurant chain also added a new seasonal drink – a watermelon mint lemonade.
Find your closest Tampa Bay Chick-fil-A location here.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Consumer Reports ranks safest, most affordable sunscreens
- Taylor Swift sent thoughtful note, flowers to UCF college grad
- Ring bought at garage sale now worth $456K
- Safari exploration at Busch Gardens for National Endangered Species Day
- Backflip almost lands man in traffic in South Florida
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.