SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — UPDATE | The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office says Steve Brzezinski, 94, who was reported missing on Sunday, has returned home and is safe.
No further details were provided.
ORIGINAL STORY | The sheriff’s office in Sarasota County is asking for help finding a missing man who suffers from dementia.
Steven Brzezinski, 94, was last seen around 9:15 a.m. Sunday near Proctor Road in Sarasota. Deputies believe he is driving a 2000 white Honda Civic with Florida tag 7356HB.
Brzezinski has gray hair and green eyes. It’s unknown what he was wearing when he went missing.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is issuing a statewide alert to help find him.
If you have any information, you’re asked to call the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 861-4260.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Man tells Tampa Police he killed 2 people, victims found in apartment
- Dad and step-mom arrested after 5-year-old shows up drunk at hospital
- Florida chemistry teacher accused of having sex with student in car
- North Korea fires ballistic missile in latest test
- More than 100 tons of hot dogs recalled over possible metal contamination
- Diverging Diamond set to open in Sarasota
- High society: Pippa Middleton marries at almost-royal event