ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — Police in St. Petersburg arrested a murder suspect they have been searching for.
Earlier this week, police asked for the public’s help to find 26-year-old Denzel Rashad Tarver.
Officers say he shot and killed 34-year-old Timothy Davis on Monday near 11th Avenue South and 23rd Street. Tarver then ran from the scene.
Tarver was arrested Saturday morning and charged with second-degree murder.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Man tells Tampa Police he killed 2 people, victims found in apartment
- Lakeland boy, 2, killed by dresser that fell on him
- Disturbance on LA-to-Hawaii flight brings FBI, fighter jets
- PHOTOS: Python hunters eliminate more than 100 snakes from Everglades
- Target 8: Video shows delivery truck hit dog, keeps going
- Clearwater woman stabbed 32 times by ex-boyfriend believes miracles kept her alive
- High society: Pippa Middleton marries at almost-royal event