NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) — A boy who was found wandering with a dog on a North Port street has been reunited with his parents.
The pair was discovered walking on South Biscayne Drive and Leopold Avenue early Thursday morning.
The North Port Police Department posted a photo of the boy and dog on social media asking people to call them and said, “They’re in good hands right now.”
Police later said the boy had been reunited with his parents. No charges will be filed.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Driver of Pasco hit-and-run crash now in custody
- Wildfires causing smokey conditions all over Bay area
- VIDEO: Body cam footage captures intense stand-off between Pasco deputies, knife-wielding man
- Speed Busters: Auburndale dad worried about speeders near daughter’s school
- Parts of Highway 60 shut down in Polk County
- Man fights child neglect charge for drinking at Disney World
- Florida house squatter answers door naked, wrestles with deputies