BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has cancelled a missing child alert for a 13-year-old girl from Miami Gardens.
Authorities said the case involving T’kai Francis, of Miami Gardens, has been resolved.
No further information was released.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- FHP names persons of interest in Pasco hit-and-run caught on video
- Police: Drunk driving suspect had lizard in bra
- Thieves now using Bluetooth devices at gas pumps to steal your data
- Deputies: Sarasota man barged into classroom to discuss ‘evil’ corruption
- WATCH: Driver caught on camera hitting child, driving away in Holiday
- Visitors meet April the giraffe and baby in person
- Police officer suffers fentanyl overdose from drug call