MCLEAN, Tx. (NBC) – A tornado in the Texas panhandle was caught on tape as it was developing.
In the video, the funnel cloud expands and reaches the ground in just a matter of seconds.
The tornado then continues to move.
No word yet on how much damage may have been done.
It’s expected the storms will reach western Oklahoma Tuesday night and may move into eastern Oklahoma.
Severe storms, plus more tornadoes, are expected in Texas on Thursday.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Deputies: Sarasota man barged into classroom to discuss ‘evil’ corruption
- WATCH: Driver caught on camera hitting child, driving away in Holiday
- 1 dead, 2 others injured in drive-by shooting in Sebring
- Deputies: Burglar busts into Hungry Howie’s, chokes Pasco K9
- Visitors meet April the giraffe and baby in person
- Police officer suffers fentanyl overdose from drug call