ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) —The St. Petersburg Police Department has located a previously missing, endangered man.
Police say Erik Martin, 22, was found safe. An officer spotted him at the Subway restaurant at 9th Ave. North and 49th Street.
No further information was released.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- FHP names persons of interest in Pasco hit-and-run caught on video
- Police: Drunk driving suspect had lizard in bra
- Thieves now using Bluetooth devices at gas pumps to steal your data
- Deputies: Sarasota man barged into classroom to discuss ‘evil’ corruption
- WATCH: Driver caught on camera hitting child, driving away in Holiday
- Visitors meet April the giraffe and baby in person
- Police officer suffers fentanyl overdose from drug call