(WFLA) — An Arizona homeowner is giving us Floridians a run for our secret treasure.
The pirate ship treehouse was inspired by Disney’s film, “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
The creation stands three stories high and took the homeowners a whole year to make.
Each level of the treehouse is decked out with props, and of course, pirate’s booty.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Orlando firefighters rescue ducklings on Mother’s Day
- Denver Zoo’s 18-year-old king cobra fighting skin cancer
- NASA captures image of cloud moving across Saturn’s moon
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium releases lucky seahorse ‘Cheeto’ back into water
- Jolly Rancher Pop-Tarts coming to Tampa Bay
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.