PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Highway Patrol has reopened I-75 in Pasco County after a tractor trailer hauling logs crashed Monday morning.
The tractor was headed north on I-75 near State Road 52 when the load of logs it was hauling shifted. The driver lost control and the truck flipped onto its side before hitting a concrete barrier wall.
Troopers shut down the northbound lanes of I-75 in the area while they cleaned up. Southbound lanes were also impacted.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Deputies: Burglar busts into Hungry Howie’s, chokes Pasco K9
- Police: Mom hits son who didn’t give her Mother’s Day card
- Lakeland firefighters rescue dog with head stuck in car part
- Police officer suffers fentanyl overdose from drug call
- Family says JetBlue kicked them off plane over carry-on birthday cake
- St. Pete police release identity of man killed in 3-car crash
- Katy Perry coming to Amalie Arena in Tampa