TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Another big pop star has announced a performance in the Tampa Bay area.
On Monday, Katy Perry announced the release of a new album, and her North American tour that includes a stop at Amalie Arena.
Perry’s “Witness: The Tour” will stop in Tampa on Friday, December 15. Tickets go on sale Monday, May 22 at 10 a.m.
Each ticket purchased will include a pre-order for “Witness: The Album” which is being released on June 9.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Teenagers among 5 injured in shooting at Avon Park
- Carjacking victim stabs suspect to escape in Pasco County
- Deputies trying to identify suspects in shooting at Wesley Chapel golf club
- River Ridge Middle and River Ridge High schools remain on modified schedule
- Florida drama teacher charged with raping former student in back of car
- Man arrested for road rage window smashing incident in Tampa due in court
- Lawsuit: Florida woman attacked by camel at Jefferson Davis’ last home