(WFLA) — A new ooey gooey treat is hitting store shelves and the internet is going crazy for it!
Kellogg’s announced that Jolly Rancher Pop-Tarts are on their way.
The limited edition pastries will mimic the flavor of the timeless jolly ranchers.
The flavors will include Cherry, Green Apple and Watermelon.
You can expect these new gems in Tampa Bay by the end of the month for a limited time.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Orlando firefighters rescue ducklings on Mother’s Day
- Denver Zoo’s 18-year-old king cobra fighting skin cancer
- NASA captures image of cloud moving across Saturn’s moon
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium saves lucky seahorse named ‘Cheeto’
- ‘Firework Oreo’ debuts along with new contest
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.