ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – St. Petersburg police have identified the person who was killed in a 3-car crash on Sunday night.
Investigators say Curtis Cramer, 24, was driving a Cadillac southbound in the 1900 block of 4th Street North in St. Petersburg at 10:35 p.m. on Sunday. The Cadillac struck the west curb of 4th Street North and continued southbound.
A 2010 Mercedes sedan that was driven by Kevin George, 28, was traveling southbound on 4th Street North.
Cramer’s Cadillac struck the Mercedes from behind, which sent the Mercedes further south.
The Cadillac then crossed into the northbound lanes of and hit a 2017 Toyota sedan traveling north on 4th Street North. The Toyota was driven by Emeker Baxter, 43. The Toyota also contained a passenger.
Four people were transported from the scene to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg Hospital. Cramer was later pronounced dead at the hospital.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Log truck flips, shuts down I-75 north in Pasco County
- Deputies: Burglar busts into Hungry Howie’s, chokes Pasco K9
- Police: Mom hits son who didn’t give her Mother’s Day card
- Lakeland firefighters rescue dog with head stuck in car part
- Police officer suffers fentanyl overdose from drug call
- Family says JetBlue kicked them off plane over carry-on birthday cake
- St. Pete police release identity of man killed in 3-car crash
- Katy Perry coming to Amalie Arena in Tampa