TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Police say they have located 77-year-old Doris Maynard, who was reported missing on Saturday.
The Tampa Police Department put out an alert for Maynard Saturday afternoon, after she was last seen driving in Tampa.
Police said Monday morning she had been located in good health and has been reunited with her family.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Undercover agents find registered church to be sex club
- Arizona police: Woman switched flour for formula
- Man accused of sending strippers to neighbors’ home 75 times
- 2 die when SUV crashes into stopped cars on US-19
- Report: Disease caused by eating raw fish, like sushi, on the rise
- Former ‘Sons of Guns’ star Will Hayden sentenced to life, plus 40 years in prison for raping preteen girls