FORT MYERS, Fla. — UPDATE | The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has canceled a missing child alert for 15-year-old Macenziee Schmandt, who was reported missing earlier this weekend.
The FDLE said the case has been resolved, but no further information was provided.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has issued a missing child alert for a 15-year-old girl from Fort Myers.
Authorities say Macenziee Schmandt was last seen in the 14100 block of Caribbean Blvd in Fort Myers.
She is described as a white female who is 5’7″ tall, weighing approximately 120 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes, according to the department.
Schmandt could be wearing a black shirt and khaki pants.
The FDLE is advising anyone who sees her to not approach. They should contact law enforcement instead.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts has been asked to call 911 or contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Target 8: Court testimony not included in sexually charged Hillsborough teacher texts investigation
- Man admits to duping women into sex for porn ‘rehearsals’
- Better Call Behnken: Dover potential homebuyer shocked when dilapidated cemetery found on property
- Manatee mother angry after daughter’s anxiety attack shared on Snapchat
- Man seriously injured in Brandon Mall jewelry store crime speaks out
- Former ‘Sons of Guns’ star Will Hayden sentenced to life, plus 40 years in prison for raping preteen girls
- A behind-the-scenes look at Animal Kingdom’s ‘Pandora: The World of Avatar’