HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A local family is on a desperate hunt for a precious family heirloom.
Kaitlyn MacDonald reached out to News Channel 8 to try and spread the word about her aunt’s missing wedding ring that fell off her finger while she was skydiving at Jump Florida Skydiving in Plant City on Monday. She says it came off while they were about 12,500 feet in the air.
According to Kaitlyn, the diamond in the ring is an irreplaceable family heirloom. Her aunt was given the diamond by her husband when he proposed, who received it from his dad before he died.
The family is offering a cash reward if the ring is found.
If you come across it, the family asks you to return it to Jump Florida Skydiving or contact them via email at email@example.com
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Target 8: Court testimony not included in sexually charged Hillsborough teacher texts investigation
- Man admits to duping women into sex for porn ‘rehearsals’
- Better Call Behnken: Dover potential homebuyer shocked when dilapidated cemetery found on property
- Manatee mother angry after daughter’s anxiety attack shared on Snapchat
- Man seriously injured in Brandon Mall jewelry store crime speaks out
- Former ‘Sons of Guns’ star Will Hayden sentenced to life, plus 40 years in prison for raping preteen girls
- A behind-the-scenes look at Animal Kingdom’s ‘Pandora: The World of Avatar’