(WFLA) — A two-car crash blocked a stretch of Busch Boulevard in Tampa early Thursday morning.
The crash happened at East Busch Boulevard and 20th Street around 2:40 a.m.
One of the vehicles hit a power pole.
A Tampa Police Department spokesperson said that two people were transported to a local hospital.
TECO crews responded to the scene to replace the broken power pole.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- USF football player facing new sexual battery, false imprisonment charges
- Sheriff: Florida woman killed blind husband; used moth balls to mask odor
- DeVos booed speaking at historically black university
- Pasco sheriff in contact with person of interest in attempted abduction of 9-year-old girl
- Officer named in Tarpon Springs shooting death, but questions remain
- Florida woman dropped, dragged into pool by teens having loud pool party
- You Paid For It: $73 million for Hillsborough foster care not enough to cure violence