RUSKIN, Fla. – (WFLA) – UPDATE | Maria Lara, 18, reported missing on Wednesday has been located and will be returning home, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office. No further information was released.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered woman.
Detectives say at 10 p.m. on Tuesday, Maria Lara called her mother and told her she no longer wanted to live.
Maria made the statement after having an argument with her child’s family.
Maria asked her mother to take care of her 8-month-old daughter, then walked away from her family’s residence and has not been seen or heard from since.
Maria Lara is a Hispanic female, 5′ 4″ tall and weighs 190 lbs. She has a large build, brown hair and brown eyes. Maria was wearing a green casual dress.
Anyone with any information about Maria Lara’s location is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Police ID father and daughter found inside van that drove into water in Venice
- Sheriff’s office receives over 100 calls from Seminole Middle School this year, parents upset
- Officer named in Tarpon Springs shooting death, but questions remain
- Florida woman dropped, dragged into pool by teens having loud pool party
- Scott declares opioid epidemic a public health emergency, state braces for ‘gray death’
- Trump fires FBI Director James Comey
- You Paid For It: $73 million for Hillsborough foster care not enough to cure violence