(WFLA) — You have to check out this amazing image from space!
NASA’s spacecraft captured methane clouds drifting across Saturn’s moon Titan.
The dark spots at the top of the image are Titan’s hydrocarbon lakes and seas.
The spacecraft caught the image on May 7 at a distance of 316,000 miles away.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Teen breaks Ellen Degeneres’ retweet record in goal of Wendy’s nuggets
- Rare baby bear makes debut at Queens Zoo in New York
- The latest bizarre beverage: pickle juice soda
- New adventure ride debuts at Tokyo DisneySea
- ‘Firework Oreo’ debuts along with new contest
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.