SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA)—The Hernando County Fire Rescue is battling a brush fire in Spring Hill.
It’s happening on the 4300 block of Crescent Road.
Authorities have deployed two engine trucks, two brush trucks and one battalion chief to put out hot spots.
The fire is reportedly under control, but there are homes nearby. It’s unclear whether they are threatened.
No further information has been released.
This is a developing situation. Stay on WFLA.com for more updates on this story.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- USF football player facing new sexual battery, false imprisonment charges
- Police ID father and daughter found inside van that drove into water in Venice
- Sheriff’s office receives over 100 calls from Seminole Middle School this year, parents upset
- Officer named in Tarpon Springs shooting death, but questions remain
- Florida woman dropped, dragged into pool by teens having loud pool party
- Scott declares opioid epidemic a public health emergency, state braces for ‘gray death’
- Trump fires FBI Director James Comey
- You Paid For It: $73 million for Hillsborough foster care not enough to cure violence