PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) –- A search is underway in Pasco County for a missing and endangered man who has not been seen since this weekend.
Deputies say 29-year-old Jeremy Crayton was last heard from around 4 p.m. on Sunday.
The car he was driving was found in Dunnellon with his keys and his belongings still inside.
Jeremy is 6’2” with black hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo on his neck and several on his right arm.
If you have any information, you’re asked to call 1-800-706-2488.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Police ID father and daughter found inside van that drove into water in Venice
- Sheriff’s office receives over 100 calls from Seminole Middle School this year, parents upset
- Officer named in Tarpon Springs shooting death, but questions remain
- Florida woman dropped, dragged into pool by teens having loud pool party
- Scott declares opioid epidemic a public health emergency, state braces for ‘gray death’
- Trump fires FBI Director James Comey
- You Paid For It: $73 million for Hillsborough foster care not enough to cure violence