PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A man wanted for attempted murder in Pasco County was tracked down and arrested in Pinellas County.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office says its Fugitive Warrants Unit was looking for Joshua Torres, who had warrants for three counts of attempted murder and shooting into an occupied vehicle.
He was tracked down to an apartment complex in Palm Harbor, but deputies say he refused to leave the apartment.
Pinellas County detectives went into the apartment and successfully arrested Torres.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Fire destroys 8 condos in Brandon
- Publix dip recalled, could contain glass
- 2 victims, van recovered after driving into water in Venice
- New video shows man lying in the street after Tarpon Springs deadly shooting
- Young girl explains escaping Orlando alligator attack
- Polk man kidnapped, carjacked during dating app meetup
- Vulture rescued from inside vehicle in Sarasota County