(WFLA) — There’s a new Oreo cookie in town and it will make your taste buds pop!
It has the familiar chocolate wafers on the outside, but the crème inside includes red and blue popping candies.
That’s right! Popping candy crème create a sensation like fireworks in your mouth.
Grab these Fourth-of-July sparklers fast though because they are only available for a limited time.
Oreo is also asking fans what its next flavor creation should be. The grand prize winner gets $500,000 in cash.
You can enter your dream Oreo idea using the hashtags #MyOreoCreation and #Contest on Twitter and Instagram.
Entries will be accepted by Oreo through July 14th.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Adorable sea lion pups released after rehabilitation in California
- Rare baby bear makes debut at Queens Zoo in New York
- The latest bizarre beverage: pickle juice soda
- New adventure ride debuts at Tokyo DisneySea
- Haunting image of Army photographer capturing her own death in mortar explosion
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.