HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has reopened Big Bend Road after a tractor-trailer crash that happened Tuesday morning.
Big Bend east in Riverview was closed east of Interstate 75. Westbound lanes remained open.
Deputies also closed the southbound exit at Big Bend Road on I-75.
All roadways are now back open.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Fire destroys 8 condos in Brandon
- Publix dip recalled, could contain glass
- 2 victims, van recovered after driving into water in Venice
- New video shows man lying in the street after Tarpon Springs deadly shooting
- Young girl explains escaping Orlando alligator attack
- Polk man kidnapped, carjacked during dating app meetup
- Vulture rescued from inside vehicle in Sarasota County