GOLD COAST, Au. (WFLA)—A set of twin polar bear cubs made their on-camera debut from Sea World Australia earlier this week.
The cubs were born on April 26, weighing about 600 grams. They are about 15 centimeters long, according to Reuters.
They’re expected to grow as tall as 11 feet and could weigh up to 1,400 pounds.
The blind and toothless pair can be seen feeding from their mother, Liya, inside a den.
They’re expected to leave the den to make their public debut in July.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- 9-2 favorite Always Dreaming wins Kentucky Derby in the slop
- Cops: Mother-of-three mauled to death at home by South African Mastiff
- Firefighters battle 200-acre brush fire near I-75 in Hillsborough
- Woman arrested for shooting at teen for attempting to rape dog
- Several Aunt Jemima products recalled over listeria concerns
- Is your house spying on you?
- Riverfest 2017 Schedule of Events