ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Highway Patrol has reopened the Skyway Bridge after shutting it down early Saturday morning due to high winds.
Officers shut the bridge down around 1:45 a.m., after winds reached over 50 miles per hour.
The bridge has since reopened, but FHP is asking everyone to use caution.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Woman killed in high-speed Tampa crash
- Is your house spying on you?
- Duck shows up at Polk County man’s home and makes it her own
- Brandon cemetery clean up shocks some over discarded memories
- VIDEO: Amputee, 7, returns to school with prosthetic blade, gets heartwarming reaction
- 8 dogs saved from possible dog fighting operation in Hernando County