PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Sheriff’s deputies in Pasco County say a missing and endangered child has been located.
Ryan Buretta, 17, went missing from his home on White Magnolia Place in Lutz around 8 o’clock Friday night.
Deputies launched a search for him on Saturday.
On Sunday, the sheriff’s office announced Ryan had been found.
Deputies say he has had extensive training in a wilderness program, and is known to stay close to home.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Several Aunt Jemima products recalled over listeria concerns
- Skyway Bridge back open after high winds force closure
- Woman arrested for shooting at teen for attempting to rape dog
- Is your house spying on you?
- Duck shows up at Polk County man’s home and makes it her own
- Brandon cemetery clean up shocks some over discarded memories
- Riverfest 2017 Schedule of Events