FILLMORE, Ca. (CNN) – A high-speed chase in California ended peacefully on Friday.
Police arrested a man wanted for failure to yield after a vehicle and on-foot pursuit through LA and Ventura counties.
Officials said the suspect ran several stop signs in the area.
The chase reached speeds of more than 100 miles an hour.
There was a passenger inside the vehicle who also fled on foot, but it is unclear if that person is in custody as well.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Woman killed in high-speed Tampa crash
- Is your house spying on you?
- Duck shows up at Polk County man’s home and makes it her own
- Brandon cemetery clean up shocks some over discarded memories
- VIDEO: Amputee, 7, returns to school with prosthetic blade, gets heartwarming reaction
- 8 dogs saved from possible dog fighting operation in Hernando County