SARASOTA, Fla. (WLFA) – A Tampa Bay area woman found herself convicted of ten felonies by the time she was 30.
Her downfall? Drugs, over a 12-year span.
Twice, she gave birth behind bars.
Today, Melissa Cutchin is clean and often visited the Sarasota County Jail to share her story with others.
Cutchin shares that story in the video above, with News Channel 8’s Jenn Holloway.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Woman killed in high-speed Tampa crash
- Is your house spying on you?
- Duck shows up at Polk County man’s home and makes it her own
- Brandon cemetery clean up shocks some over discarded memories
- VIDEO: Amputee, 7, returns to school with prosthetic blade, gets heartwarming reaction
- 8 dogs saved from possible dog fighting operation in Hernando County