TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – These days, you need to do everything you can to prevent your identity from being stolen.
Hacking is one way that criminals can get access to your personal data. Many people do not put much thought into the passwords they use, which makes them vulnerable.
Here are the 25 Worst Passwords as compiled by SplashData, a company that provides password management applications.
25 Worst Passwords
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Tree crushes car in Clearwater, woman and grandson inside
- Two siblings injured after lightning strike in Tampa
- VIDEO: Amputee, 7, returns to school with prosthetic blade, gets heartwarming reaction
- Cops called to Pinellas school 100+ times since January
- Septic Company confuses manholes and pumps raw sewage into Bay