NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) — A previously missing service dog was reunited with his owner, a U.S. military veteran on Thursday.
“Aquino” is a cream-colored labradoodle and was missing in New Port Richey.
A family found him digging in their backyard on Easthaven Court and called Pasco County Animal Services.
Two Animal Control officers immediately responded, ID’d the dog and were able to reunite Aquino with his owner at the scene.
Aquino was a little disoriented and needed a bath, but other than that, Animal Services said he is in good shape and very happy to see his owner.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Parents: Detention deputy reeked of alcohol, belligerent at daughter’s Lakeland soccer practice
- Florida A&M University dismisses deans of 4 schools
- The Latest: Britain’s Prince Philip will cut his workload
- VIDEO: Man attacks woman at Tampa ATM, runs off with her money
- Coast Guard busts $56 million worth of cocaine in St. Petersburg
- May the Fourth be with you: A celebration of Star Wars