JAPAN (NBC) – Hot air balloon lovers are taking part in the Akita Sky Festa in Northern Japan.
Folks in Japan are enjoying the Golden Week holidays.
The 26th edition of the Akita Sky Festa is underway in the north of the country.
A total of 170 people from 29 teams are taking part.
Wednesday, they gave test rides to 150 lucky applicants.
A boy said things looked small and he felt like a giant.
The Sky Festa continues through Friday.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Hillsborough commissioners concerned by plan to dump human waste near Little Manatee River
- VIDEO: Man in underwear crashes into patrol car, is tased during bizarre encounter in Pasco
- Pilot at controls of Sarasota emergency landing tells how it happened
- Authorities: Drunk, disorderly deputy arrested at daughter’s soccer practice in Polk Co.
- ‘Gray death,’ the drug that looks like concrete, kills in one dose
- 8 dogs saved from possible dog fighting operation in Hernando County