(WFLA) — The Clewiston Police Department wants to reassure people that the dangers of Fentanyl are very real.
Police said Fentanyl is a powerful prescription painkiller that is about 100 times more toxic than morphine.
Two milligrams of pure Fentanyl, which is about the size of about 4 grains of salt, is enough to kill an average adult.
Police shared a photo on social media that showed the amount of Heroin, Fentanyl and Carfentanyl it takes to kill an average adult.
The city of Clewiston is located in Henry County, Florida.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Parents: Detention deputy reeked of alcohol, belligerent at daughter’s Lakeland soccer practice
- Florida A&M University dismisses deans of 4 schools
- The Latest: Britain’s Prince Philip will cut his workload
- VIDEO: Man attacks woman at Tampa ATM, runs off with her money
- Coast Guard busts $56 million worth of cocaine in St. Petersburg
- May the Fourth be with you: A celebration of Star Wars