HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An eight-foot alligator was trapped in a home in Brandon on Thursday.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said deputies Nathan Hall and Caitlin LaVigne helped a Forest Bridge Circle homeowner with the uninvited guest.
With help with a licensed Florida Wildlife Commission trapper, the gator was apprehended and relocated.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Hillsborough commissioners concerned by plan to dump human waste near Little Manatee River
- VIDEO: Man in underwear crashes into patrol car, is tased during bizarre encounter in Pasco
- Pilot at controls of Sarasota emergency landing tells how it happened
- Authorities: Drunk, disorderly deputy arrested at daughter’s soccer practice in Polk Co.
- ‘Gray death,’ the drug that looks like concrete, kills in one dose
- 8 dogs saved from possible dog fighting operation in Hernando County