TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — People living on a Tampa street along the Hillsborough River are worried about speeders in their neighborhood.
Leslee also returned at 3 p.m. and clocked two vehicles going 40 mph just outside the speed tables after only speed busting for 15 minutes.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Woman found passed out in car with screaming child, drugs, in Palm Harbor
- ‘Gray death,’ the drug that looks like concrete, kills in one dose
- Tampa pet stores could be banned from selling animals from large-scale breeders
- Pilot at controls of Sarasota emergency landing tells how it happened
- Florida K-9 found dead in cruiser parked outside courthouse
- Live Nation kicks off summer concert season with $20 ticket offer
- Florida Blue glitch drains customers’ checking accounts
- Meet Tajiri! Zoo announces name of April the giraffe’s baby