PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) – A Jackson County, Oregon man is accused of sexually abusing a chicken and is being held on $25,000 bail.
Joshua Brian Woltman allegedly touched the chicken’s sex organs to get aroused, and he also allegedly exposed himself in public.
Further details about the Monday incident were not released by the Medford police.
Woltman appeared in court Tuesday and has another court date on May 15. He’s charged with sexual assault of an animal, public indecency, menacing and 2nd-degree disorderly conduct.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Woman found passed out in car with screaming child, drugs, in Palm Harbor
- ‘Gray death,’ the drug that looks like concrete, kills in one dose
- Tampa pet stores could be banned from selling animals from large-scale breeders
- Pilot at controls of Sarasota emergency landing tells how it happened
- Florida K-9 found dead in cruiser parked outside courthouse
- Live Nation kicks off summer concert season with $20 ticket offer
- Florida Blue glitch drains customers’ checking accounts
- Meet Tajiri! Zoo announces name of April the giraffe’s baby