HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County residents have been complaining for years about a lack of response when they complain about barking dogs.
Wednesday, the county commission put a $500 fine into place if someone can prove their neighbor’s dog has been barking for 20 minutes or longer.
Residents need to have a recording or an affidavit signed by two neighbors complaining about the noise.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Woman found passed out in car with screaming child, drugs, in Palm Harbor
- ‘Gray death,’ the drug that looks like concrete, kills in one dose
- Tampa pet stores could be banned from selling animals from large-scale breeders
- Pilot at controls of Sarasota emergency landing tells how it happened
- Florida K-9 found dead in cruiser parked outside courthouse
- Live Nation kicks off summer concert season with $20 ticket offer
- Florida Blue glitch drains customers’ checking accounts
- Meet Tajiri! Zoo announces name of April the giraffe’s baby