ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) — If you couldn’t get enough of Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival last year, you’re in luck!
If that wasn’t enough to get visitors excited, then maybe an expansion in food will! In honor of EPCOT’s opening day 35 years ago, the event will feature 35 Marketplaces around Future World and World Showcase, the largest number it’s had to date.
Party for the Senses, Brunch with a Twist at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and celebrity chefs will be back once again for the event. A few of 2016’s guest chefs included Robert Irvine, Masaharu Morimoto and Cat Cora.
The festival doesn’t just cater to adults. Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak will make a return as well. The scavenger hunt will have park guests searching throughout Epcot with a map and stickers, searching for for statuettes of Remy from Disney’s “Ratatouille” that look like a corresponding sticker for the map.
The food and wine festival will run through Nov. 13.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Woman found passed out in car with screaming child, drugs, in Palm Harbor
- ‘Gray death,’ the drug that looks like concrete, kills in one dose
- Tampa pet stores could be banned from selling animals from large-scale breeders
- Pilot at controls of Sarasota emergency landing tells how it happened
- Florida K-9 found dead in cruiser parked outside courthouse
- Live Nation kicks off summer concert season with $20 ticket offer
- Florida Blue glitch drains customers’ checking accounts
- Meet Tajiri! Zoo announces name of April the giraffe’s baby