TEXAS (WFLA) – Police say two people are dead, including a suspected shooter, at a community college in Texas.
Reports of the active shooter put North Lake College in north Texas on lockdown earlier Wednesday afternoon.
Our NBC affiliate in the area reports that two bodies were found in a building at the college in what police believe may be a murder-suicide.
News Channel 8 is tracking this story as it develops, please refresh for updates.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- VIDEO: Man in underwear crashes into patrol car, is tased during bizarre encounter in Pasco
- Drunken driving suspect gives her name as Hillary Clinton
- Pilot at controls of Sarasota emergency landing tells how it happened
- Pet store sale changes up for vote in Tampa
- Authorities: Drunk, disorderly deputy arrested at daughter’s soccer practice in Polk Co.
- ‘Gray death,’ the drug that looks like concrete, kills in one dose
- Woman found passed out in car with drugs in reach of child in Palm Harbor
- 8 dogs saved from possible dog fighting operation in Hernando County