Natalie Negrotti has partnered up with the non profit, Melanoma Research Foundation, and created a choker where 20% of the proceeds are going to the foundation.
20% of the proceeds will go to supporting the Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF), the largest independent organization devoted to melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer.
Facts about melanoma
– Melanoma is the leading cause of cancer death in women ages 25-30.
– In ages 15-29, melanoma is the second most commonly diagnosed cancer.
– Melanoma does not discriminate by age, race or gender. Everyone is at risk
– Nearly 90% of melanomas are thought to be caused by exposure to UV light and sunlight
– Melanoma is the deadliest form of skin cancer. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the U.S.