(WFLA) — The Humane Society in Canada celebrated its 110th birthday with a special dog-friendly cake.
The puppies dove into their edible cake and as you can see they truly enjoyed their treat.
The organization said onlookers were delighted to join in the fun.
But, this wasn’t even the best part of the day.
Because of this event, all of the puppies were adopted and joined their forever homes in Edmonton, Alberta.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Adorable twins with different skin colors celebrate first birthday
- Starbucks color and flavor changing ‘Unicorn Frappuccino’ coming to Tampa Bay
- Nordstrom sells ‘dirty’ jeans, with fake mud for $425
- Kids and parents search for fidget spinners, but why?
- VIDEO: Tampa Bay community creates PSA for autism awareness
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.