BRADENTON, Fla. (AP) – Florida authorities have charged a woman with prostitution after she agreed to perform a sexual act on an undercover detective for $25 and chicken McNuggets.
The Miami Herald reports 22-year-old Alex Direeno was being held Sunday without bond at the Manatee County Jail, charged with prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia and on outstanding warrants.
Records show that the incident happened Tuesday, and that as the undercover detective drove, he told her that he wanted oral sex and she agreed to do it for $25. As they briefly went back and forth on the price, she finally agreed to perform the act for $25 and Chicken McNuggets.
It’s unclear whether Direeno has retained an attorney.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Authorities believe 5 killed in Texas tornadoes
- Firefighters: Brush fire in Hernando County 60 percent contained
- VIDEO: Major crash, boat fire snarl traffic on I-75 in Hillsborough
- 1 of 5 children hit by suspected DUI driver in Polk dies from injuries
- WATCH VIDEO: Plane loses wheel, makes emergency landing at Sarasota airport
- Million dollar lawsuit filed against Chip Gaines of ‘Fixer Upper’
- SpaceX cancels Falcon 9 launch