PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A wanted man known as “Cowboy” was captured by sheriff’s deputies in Pasco County on Friday.
Deputies say Brent Spicer, also known as “Cowboy,” was wanted by the sheriff’s offices in Pasco County and Hernando County for grand theft auto, grand theft, business burglary and petit theft. He was just released from state prison in January.
When Pasco deputies captured him on Friday, they arrested him after realizing he was in possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- VIDEO: Major crash, boat fire snarl traffic on I-75 in Hillsborough
- 1 of 5 children hit by suspected DUI driver in Polk dies from injuries
- Polk man bites firefighter’s arm, ripping skin off from elbow to wrist
- WATCH VIDEO: Plane loses wheel, makes emergency landing at Sarasota airport
- Million dollar lawsuit filed against Chip Gaines of ‘Fixer Upper’
- Sarasota deputies search for missing man with dementia
- 8 Investigates: Are ‘Storefronts for Sex’ thriving along Tampa’s Kennedy Blvd?