(UPDATE) — Authorities say they’ve found Kara Pasick. No other details have been released.
BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered woman.
Kara Pasick, age 35, was last heard from at 7:22 p.m. on April 25. She lives in East Bradenton.
Detectives say Pasick is manic-depressive, bipolar, and schizophrenic and has not taken her medication for more than a month.
She also has a history of suicide attempts.
If you see her, call 911.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 5 workers hospitalized after sulfur fire at Port Manatee
- Tampa makes Orkin’s ‘Top Bed Bug Cities’ list
- 50 abused gators rescued from central Florida farm
- Sarasota Co. dance instructor facing new charges for relationship with student
- Florida boy playing with gun shoots, kills sister, 13, on his birthday
- Police: Captive woman found in pit in man’s backyard shed