TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A University of Tampa employee is facing child sex charges.
According to police, John Paul Stepro engaged in sexual activity with a minor.
Polices said Stepro knew the victim.
He worked in media services for the university and was placed on administrative leave.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Man charged with murder after girlfriend found dead in Tampa apartment
- Woman arrested for DUI after car bursts into flames in Tampa
- Elizabeth Thomas’ sister speaks for first time since her return
- PUPPY CAM! Watch mama Larceny and her 10 puppies
- Zoo teases permanent camera for April the giraffe and baby