(WFLA) — Are you missing April the Giraffe? Don’t fret, because we have the next best thing — a live puppy cam!
Good Dog K-9 trainer Mike found soon-to-be mama Larceny roaming around his home in Pensacola.
Mike explained to WFLA News Channel 8’s Lila Gross, because of his profession, someone must have dropped Larceny off knowing she would be in good hands.
Mike quickly realized Larceny was pregnant and reached out to Phoenix Rising Pit Bull Rescue for help examining Larceny to make sure she was okay.
Larceny, who is a rat terrier, was a bit malnourished, but otherwise in good health.
Her 10 bundles of joy were born on April 15, the same day that beloved April the Giraffe had her baby.
“Larceny has a wonderful personality and she is a good mom dog,” Mike said.
There are 6 boys and 4 girls in Larceny’s litter. Each pup weighs about 6 to 7 ounces as of this writing.
Mike’s family is nursing Larceny back to full health and taking care of the puppies. He’s created a GoFundMe page to help pay for their care.
Stay with WFLA News Channel 8 on Facebook to watch Larceny and her 10 heartbreakers continue to play and grow.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- VIDEO: Passenger dragged off overbooked United flight
- Starbucks color and flavor changing ‘Unicorn Frappuccino’ coming to Tampa Bay
- Food delivery robots may be coming soon
- WATCH: Cincinnati Zoo’s baby hippo Fiona play in the shower
- VIDEO: Tampa Bay community creates PSA for autism awareness